UCare Connect + Medicare (SNBC) (HMO D-SNP)
A Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan for Minnesota adults with Medical Assistance (Medicaid), Medicare and a certified disability.
Learn about the plan features and extras that make Connect + Medicare a great choice.
Watch the video now.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible to join UCare Connect + Medicare if you:
- Have a certified disability or receive waiver services for your disability from your county
- Are at least age 18 and under age 65
- Have Medical Assistance and Medicare Parts A and B
- Live in the 65-county UCare Connect + Medicare service area
See the map for the counties in the service area
What you get with your UCare Connect + Medicare plan:
- One card for medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- One phone number to call for health plan questions
- Access to UCare Dental Connection to help you find and schedule appointments with dental clinics that can accommodate your needs
- Support from UCare's Keep Your Coverage program, which offers Medical Assistance renewal support for continuous coverage
- No-cost transportation to and from covered medical, dental and pharmacy appointments through UCare Health Ride
Focus on Wellness
- One Pass fitness program with gym membership, online classes and more
- No-cost fitness and wellness kits with at-home activities including Fitness, Stress Relief, Sleep Aid, Dental and Amazon Echo upon request
- Up to $15 discount on Community Education classes in Minnesota (limits apply)
- Save up to $50 a week at participating grocery stores with Healthy Savings. Shop and save when you buy select healthy foods including milk, whole-grain bread, lean meat, eggs, yogurt, fruits, vegetables and more
- WW (formerly Weight Watchers) vouchers - 13 weeks access to vouchers for local (and virtual) weight management and wellness workshops and online apps. One per year.
- Earn rewards for completing certain preventive screenings, tests or exams
- Dental care aboard the UCare Mobile Dental Clinic when it’s in your area
- The UCare 24/7 nurse line, so you know where to go when you’re not feeling well
- Additional dental coverage including one crown and an extra exam per year and a new electric toothbrush every three years with two replacement heads per year. Also includes nitrous oxide - twice per year for preventive or comprehensive dental visits
- After an inpatient stay, a personal medication review by a pharmacist so you understand and use your drugs safely and correctly
Keep Your Coverage Program
As a UCare member, you may occasionally need to complete and return Minnesota Health Care Programs/Medical Assistance (MA) renewal forms sent to you by your county. Below are a few resources for completing your renewal.
- List of county phone numbers and addresses - Your county is a great place to start when you have Medical Assistance renewal questions.
- Disability Hub MN - The Disability Hub offers up-to-date information about community resources related to people with disabilities, including housing and benefits referral.
If you have any questions about keeping your UCare membership active, call us at 612-676-3438 or 1-855-307-6978, 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday, TTY: 612-676-6810 or 1-800-688-2534.
Opt-in to Receive Non-Plan Information (online form)
Complete this form to receive updates about state or federal legislation, grassroots advocacy, community activities, and more.
Part D Coverage Determinations, Appeals, and Grievances
Find out how to make a complaint if you have concerns about your Part D coverage.